by Miss Mo
1. God is my source and I trust him. God is my everything. He is a jealous God (Exodus 20:5; Deut 5: 9).
2. Oju lo pe si (remember the time you had to move from the apartment to the house, it was only a month and a half although it seemed like 6months).
3. It’s okay to ask for help, it is people God will use to help you.
4. Selfishness, fear and worry are not okay, let them into your life and you’re taking the 2nd thought (2nd thought is doubt) from the word of God.
5. Hold on to what God has said, that’s all that matters.
6. I have everything I need in God and that’s all I’ll ever need.
7. Invest in the Kingdom of God and God will invest in you
8. Be faithful in your faith – keep holding on despite the odds.
9. In relationships with people, my business is not how they treat me but how I treat them – sow love and walk in love.
10. When what I have in my hands seems like it’s not enough, it’s my seed not my harvest, find somewhere or someone in the kingdom to invest in.
11. Watch your thoughts and your words; they become your character (Pro 18:21)
12. Without a heart for God, it is impossible to make a mark on the earth and with God, it’s all about your heart (Pro 4:23)
13. Master your emotions; don’t let them master you.
14. 1Cor 13:13 – But now abides faith, hope, love, these three; and the greatest of these is love.
15. Trust is commitment, whether things happen the way I think or not, me trusting God means I am totally committed to Him regardless of what I can get or what it looks like around me.
16. IING – Impossible is nothing with God