by Miss Mo
1. Contentment: God, teach me contentment in all aspects of my life.
Hebrews 13:5; Psalms 37:16; Philippians 4:11; 1 Timothy 6:6; 8 Matt 6:28-34 -32; Philip 4:12; Prov 30: 7-9; Ecc5:10; Prov 19:23
2. Wisdom: God, teach me wisdom in the management of all resources You have provided me with.
Proverbs 4:7; Proverbs 3:13; Proverbs 8:10-11; Proverbs 24:14
3. God’s Spirit: Cause Your spirit to dwell within me.
4. God’s restoration: God, help me make up for lost time and restore lost things
Eze 36; Ps 92
5. Boldness to come before the throne of grace: No one can plead my case before God but me.
Ps 142:2; 1 Sam 1: 9-17; Isa 38
6. Good works: Learning to do what’s right when we don’t feel like. It’s not about how we feel but how we choose to behave despite those feelings. You can’t help how you feel but you can help how you behave.
Galatians 6:9-10; Matthew 5:38-48; Luke 6:27-36; Hebrews 13:16; Luke 6:35
7. Patience and Endurance: It is in overcoming a thing that one prepares for promotion; by going through the process. Even at work, you need to be innovative and do something exceptional to be promoted. So if we never tackle our fears, trials, challenges, we cannot be promoted. Without the necessary action and willingness to overcome our issues we can’t be promoted.
8. Trust: Jeremiah 29:11 and Rom 8:28 are truths to live by. God knows the plans He has towards me, plans to prosper me. Because of that, all things will work together for my good because I am called according to His purpose. I will trust Him because He is God and He first loved me even when I may not necessarily understand why, things in my life are working as they are (because my ways are not His ways neither are my thoughts His thoughts). Isaiah 55:8-9. Hebrews 12:1, Psalms 40:1; James 1:4; James 1:3; Romans 5:4; 1 Peter 2:20
9. Rest: God give me the patience that love demands; to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not… I need to learn to share the silence with God and rest in the assurance of His love.
Psalms 37:7; Matthew 11:28-30; Exodus 33:14; Isaiah 26:3-4; John 14:27; Psalms 119:165
May God grant us His mercies as we earnestly seek Him for these things; that they may abound in us so that we will continue to abide in Him.